Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Catherine Zeta Jones In Rebound – An Aesthetic Disaster

One of my favorite actresses, Catherine Zeta Jones has been looking rather unglamorous lately. For a woman whose every move exuded charisma and impeccable oomph, this new CZJ is someone I simply can’t bear to look at.

Her curves defined her and most of her roles had her essaying roles about strong women with more than a hint of the exotic. She was simply perfect in The Mask of Zorro and compared to her latest rom-com The Rebound, the difference is very apparent.

Catherine has had very less need to add or modify her body with plastic surgery. Though she doesn’t confirm it, cosmetic surgeons and fans are certain she has had a breast augmentation and eyelid surgery somewhere down the line.

Her curvy body looked less augmented when she was sighted shooting for The Rebound and point to her well-known weight fluctuations. Speaking about her weight problems she says, “My muscles have memory from the time I danced, and it’s quick for me to get back in shape, but I’m not fanatical.”

I do hope she gets back in shape soon as she has inspired many women who want some cosmetic surgery alterations to get body contours like hers. Even the Plastic Surgery Institute of California encounters many of her fans.

No comments: