Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kyra Sedgwick – ‘Closer’ To Aging Or Simply Loving It?


This is one yummy mummy whom we can’t help not admire.

Kyra Sedgwick, star of the hit TV series The Closer, has been nominated for an Emmy for lead actress in a drama series and guess what? She happens to be the youngest nominees for this role.

For a star who is part of the tinsel-town brigade, Kyra has made her stance on youth and preserving it with plastic surgery well known. According to her, “There’s always been this myth that in Hollywood women can’t make it after a certain age and it’s just not true anymore.” The time of the younger actor has drawn to a close she adds.

But 42-year-old Kyra has experienced a minor face lift treatment like Botox, which she claims left her with a forehead that couldn’t move. The incident made her stay away from cosmetic surgery.

Botox is not supposed to leave you with a forehead that is frozen though and if Kyra is not exaggerating, then the surgeon who administered it on her most likely overdid it.

The Plastic Surgery Institute of California advises 40-something patients who are looking for a face lift surgery alternative like Botox to check the credentials of the surgeon administering the treatments. You might face effects similar to what Kyra experienced if your doctor is not skilled enough.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee