Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gratitude

The Plastic Surgery Institute of California, located at Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, Pasadena, San Diego and Huntington Beach has a panel of certified and experienced surgeons.

Dr. Hakeem!”I would like to thank you for the gorgeous breasts you gave me! After giving birth to my 2 kids in 3 years my breasts were really looking quite sad and now I couldn’t be happier. I appreciate the time you took to answer my questions and your staff is very friendly. I wish you all of the best.
”Thank you so much."
A female 37 years of age who underwent a Breast uplift with implants.

Dear Dr. Doan,It is with my deepest heartfelt thanks that I am writing you this letter. You are an incredible doctor with incredible patience and a very big heart. I am healing beautifully after my tummy tuck and really starting to look and feel great! You have already changed me and have made me feel so good about myself. You are a very special doctor and I cannot thank you enough!
With sincere gratitude,
A female in her 40s underwent a Liposuction and tummy tuck.

To: Plastic Surgery Institute and Dr. ColemanI just want to thank you for taking such good care of me before and during surgery. Everyone was so nice and made me feel comfortable. Your nurses and staff were very helpful too. I feel a huge confidence I've never felt before and I credit you. I heard about Dr. Coleman from a friend of mine who had her nose done by him. Her results were amazing but I was still chicken! I was very relieved when I looked at Dr. Coleman's credentials-- can't beet Yale and Harvard! To top it off, he's incredibly nice too. I'm just so happy with the results.
THANK YOU.
A female in her 30s who underwent Breast Augmentation.

Dear Dr. Heffel,I don't even know where to start! First thank you for being such a gifted and wonderfully warm doctor. Your approach to helping me decide the size for my new breasts was helpful. My results are excellent and my breasts are perfect! I feel more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. Thank you also for listening to all my concerns.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
A female in her 40s who underwent Breast Augmentation.

Please don’t believe us, find out for yourself!

No comments: