Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are You Getting Better With Age?:

Cameron Diaz is. In a recent interview with Cosmopolitan, Cameron sounds very peppy and exclaims in delight, “I feel I get better with age ... I look at pictures of myself when I was 21 and think, 'Wow, I didn't look so bad.' But I take more care of myself now, so in a way I feel like I look better than I did then.... I feel stronger and more confident.”

Her face is very unconventional for a Hollywood actress and that in itself makes her stand out from the flock. She just needs open her mouth a little and her whole face lights up in a megawatt expression that brings sunshine and daisy’s to mind.

The little cosmetic surgery (though she claims her nose surgery was for medical reasons) she has had on her face has enhanced her looks beautifully and has made her one attractive 35-year-old. Her latest rom-com What Happens in Vegas has drawn up good reviews from the audience and has cheered her up a lot since the death of her father.

Cosmetic surgery to get a bit of happiness back in your life is a good thing, but should be considered only if you have realistic expectations about your body. Be confident with who you are and what you change with plastic surgery will become all the more valuable for it.

Get expert cosmetic surgery advice and the best plastic surgery treatment at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California.

No comments: